• Competition driving.
• Trainers, particularly those working fromsingle to pair frequently.
• Pleasure driving.
• Commercial driving
Safety & Convenience
• Quick releases fittings are included as standard, to facilitate quick and easy harnessing for everyday convenience and for quick unharnessing in emergency situations. Quick release fittings are supplied as standard on tugs/shaft loops (singles), wither to saddle connection strap, breeching straps and martingale.
Options & Extras
• ZGB can be supplied in standard sizes or a mixture of sizes to suit individual horses.
• All individual parts are available separately.
• Detachable colour trimcan be supplied to suit marathon colours
Wipe clean, or hose down. Or tub wash in warmsoapy water. Hang to dry. Zilco harness always maintains its strength regardless of how wet or dirty it becomes fromheavy use.
BREASTPLATE AND TRACES – All in one. Adjustment is made frombehind the horse, making it safer and more accessible when multiples are harnessed. The breastplate is designed so that it can be used for Single, Pair or Teamconfiguration. The rein ring on the wither strap may be raised or lowered to suit the head carriage and conformation of individual horses
TRACE COUPLERS – Different trace coupler designs are available to suit different types of carriages
GIRTH – Shaped and padded for extra comfort behind the elbow
SADDLE – Adjustable pads that can be positioned to suit individual horse conformation
FITTINGS – Stainless steel. Buckles are Zilco’s “rolling bar” design, which makes adjustment easy & minimises wear on straps.